Re: vPIP 1.11b Beta interim release

  • Enric
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      I've added Ogg support to the .ogv and .oga extensions in vpip.js.
      And it will be in the next release. I don't think cortada.jar cares
      about extension, but the internal format -- so it should work with them.

      Someone can specify any file with or without extension in the
      Vlogsplosion Ogg media entry text box and it should take it. That's
      true for all the media entry areas.

      -- Enric

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"