Re: [videoblogging] heading back to the Bay Area

  • Markus Sandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      On Sep 4, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

      > My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and
      > the Bay
      > Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour,
      > say
      > Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since
      > missed vlogEurope this year.

      I was just speaking with Jay about organizing a Show-in-the-box
      hack-a-thon Sept 14th & 15th in the bay area

      Come and join us!

      Markus

      --
      http://tools.ourmedia.org/blog
      http://SpinXpress.com/Markus_Sandy

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        > My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and the Bay
        > Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour, say
        > Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since I
        > missed vlogEurope this year.

        as markus said, we may have a little convergence that weekend for Showinabox.
        cheryl, verdi, enric, ryanne, jen simmons, charles(???)....
        anyone else is welcome to join us.

        Friday night meet up is a good idea.

        jay

        --
        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790

        **check out the new look: ryanishungry.com**
      • Deirdre Straughan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          I'm up for just about anything!

          On 9/4/07, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

          > > My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and
          > the Bay
          > > Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour, say
          > > Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since I
          > > missed vlogEurope this year.
          >
          > as markus said, we may have a little convergence that weekend for
          > Showinabox.
          > cheryl, verdi, enric, ryanne, jen simmons, charles(???)....
          > anyone else is welcome to join us.
          >
          > Friday night meet up is a good idea.
          >
          > jay
          >
          > --
          > http://jaydedman.com
          > 917 371 6790
          >
          > **check out the new look: ryanishungry.com**

          --
          best regards,
          Deirdré Straughan

          living & travelling in Italy