heading back to the Bay Area

  • Deirdre Straughan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and the Bay
      Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour, say
      Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since I
      missed vlogEurope this year.

      --
      best regards,
      Deirdré Straughan

      living & travelling in Italy
      (and other Countries Beginning with I)
      www.beginningwithi.com

    • Markus Sandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        On Sep 4, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

        > My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and
        > the Bay
        > Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour,
        > say
        > Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since
        > missed vlogEurope this year.

        I was just speaking with Jay about organizing a Show-in-the-box
        hack-a-thon Sept 14th & 15th in the bay area

        Come and join us!

        Markus

        --
        http://tools.ourmedia.org/blog
        http://SpinXpress.com/Markus_Sandy

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          > My first trip to California since 2001. I'll be in San Francisco and the Bay
          > Area from tomorrow through the 17th. How about a vlogger happy hour, say
          > Friday the 14th? It'd be a blast to see/meet people, especially since I
          > missed vlogEurope this year.

          as markus said, we may have a little convergence that weekend for Showinabox.
          cheryl, verdi, enric, ryanne, jen simmons, charles(???)....
          anyone else is welcome to join us.

          Friday night meet up is a good idea.

          jay

          --
          http://jaydedman.com
          917 371 6790

          **check out the new look: ryanishungry.com**
        • Deirdre Straughan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
            I'm up for just about anything!