Podcamp Philadelphia - September 7,8,9th

  • bestdamntechshow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hey everyone, we're entering the home stretch. Pocamp Philly is THIS weekend. w00t!

      About 300 people have signed up and I can't wait to see all of you.

      If you're on the east coast, why not drop by? It's going to be a blast! The Drexel University
      facility is freaking awesome, and there's going to be a lot of cool people there.

      I'd like to thank our sponsors, such as Blip.tv and Pandora.com for their generosity and love.

      Don't forget about the Rocky Run to support Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on Saturday
      Sept 8. Donate 5 bucks towards CHOP and get your name in the credits of the video we put
      out of us running up the Art Museum steps!

      Register for Podcamp Philly today!
      http://podcampphilly.pbwiki.com/Registration

      _drew olanoff