FlashMeeting on videoblogging tonight

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Happy Labor Day, everyone --

      It's been a hot one out here on the west coast, hundred-plus degree
      weather and all that. So I've waited 'til it's cooled off a bit
      before setting up tonight's FlashMeeting. This past Saturday we had
      a FlashMeeting earlier in the day, and it got so hot my PC actually
      shut down in the middle of the meeting. (My A/C doesn't work so
      well).

      Tonight's meeting will last for approximately 90 minutes, beginning
      now (8:30 PM Pacific, 11:30 PM Eastern). Again, I know it's a bit
      late, but it's early in some parts of the world! So come join the
      meeting; tonight's discussion will be about the latest videoblogging
      projects. So check in and let us know about what projects you're
      currently working on, or what new videoblogging tools have surfaced,
      or whatever's else in the videoblogging world has caught your
      attention lately.

      Join the meeting at:

      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/49b209-9766

      I'll do my best to stay awake with ya!