Re: NEW My Urban Report - feedback appreciated

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      Great new look, Amani! I really like your work too.

      Rebecca
      rebecca@...
      www.cookingupastory.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "amani_c" <amani_c@...> wrote:

      > Hey folks, I finally have a design to be proud of (I think). If you
      > have a moment please visit the newly revamped www.myurbanreport.com.
      > I'd appreciate any feedback. Videos can be viewed on the My Urban
      > Report TV button. Let me know what you think!
      >
      > PEACE!!
      >
      > Amani Channel
      > www.myurbanreport.com
      > http://myurbanreport.blip.tv

    • dinarebecca
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hey Amani,

        I love the new look of the site. It feels distinctive and strongly
        branded and yet is easy to navigate and really pleasant to read and
        watch videos on.

        The swamp video is a bit ghetto fabulous, too :) - really enjoyed it.

        Dina