Wreck & Salvage 2

  • Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      We took the summer off to travel and make lots of love, but we've returned
      and ass-kicking video will be pouring out every Monday.

      Our season two premiere, some $0.50 technology:
      http://office.wreckandsalvage.com/video/technology/

      Straight up gangsta shit. Scavenging real and make believe fembots, virtual
      groping, and computer-generated anatomy to explore the representation of
      women in hip hop and geekdom.

      If you enjoy it, subscribe:
      http://office.wreckandsalvage.com/subscribe

      That is all.