Re: [videoblogging] NEW My Urban Report - feedback appreciated

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      hey i loved swamp ride!

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
        Great new look, Amani! I really like your work too.

        Rebecca
        rebecca@...
        www.cookingupastory.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "amani_c" <amani_c@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks, I finally have a design to be proud of (I think). If you
        > have a moment please visit the newly revamped www.myurbanreport.com.
        > I'd appreciate any feedback. Videos can be viewed on the My Urban
        > Report TV button. Let me know what you think!
        >
        > PEACE!!
        >
        > Amani Channel
        > www.myurbanreport.com
        > http://myurbanreport.blip.tv

      • dinarebecca
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hey Amani,

          I love the new look of the site. It feels distinctive and strongly
          branded and yet is easy to navigate and really pleasant to read and
          watch videos on.

          The swamp video is a bit ghetto fabulous, too :) - really enjoyed it.

          Dina