Re: [videoblogging] Re: Pixelodeon videos

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2 9:31 PM
      there are also about a gazillion more videos that are not
      on pixelodeonfest.com

      one of my favorites that i love to watch is
      homeless james bond

      and thatone was shown at pixelodeon i think

      also, so many of the shorts made by
      invisible engine films make me laugh out loud

      and the sex education episode by totalvom

      shannon, lets watch some videos together!
      even tho you are mentally handicapped :)

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

    • missbhavens1969
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4 2:01 PM
        There's a big picture?

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble" <shannon.sn@...>
        wrote:
        > A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
        > in the big picture.
      • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4 3:28 PM
          I sure hope so. Recently ordered a custom frame for "the Big Picture".
          Huge down payment. I would be immensely disappointed if the videos
          fail to measure up to my expectations.

          ;)

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"