Re: [videoblogging] Re: Pixelodeon videos

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
      > I'm retarded.

      for those who have never met Shannon in person...he's a good friend of mine.
      and like the dark conscience that keeps things honest as long as you
      dont go too deep.

      > Look at those vids from pixelodeon.
      > A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
      > in the big picture. They looked really good projected large in a dark
      > room but a lot of them fall flat when viewed on the web. I get more
      > gratification out of going to youtube and typing in "led zepplin" then
      > I do typing in "lonely girl".
      > I'm going to get into a semantics argument here in a moment.

      it is interesting seeing these videos play on the web...versus seeing
      them on a large screen in a dark room with other people.
      when a video is played on a big screen, it just feels more important.
      its like, I'm ready to be taken away when i sit down and the lights go dim.

      i guess not every video will blast me into another world and strip
      reality of all its faltering lies...but it is cool to see people
      making their own stuff.
      shannon...its awesome! come ride with me on the new ponies!

      jay

      --
      http://jaydedman.com
      917 371 6790
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
        there are also about a gazillion more videos that are not
        on pixelodeonfest.com

        one of my favorites that i love to watch is
        homeless james bond

        and thatone was shown at pixelodeon i think

        also, so many of the shorts made by
        invisible engine films make me laugh out loud

        and the sex education episode by totalvom

        shannon, lets watch some videos together!
        even tho you are mentally handicapped :)

        --
        http://geekentertainment.tv

      • missbhavens1969
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
          There's a big picture?

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble" <shannon.sn@...>
          wrote:
          > A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
          > in the big picture.
        • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
            I sure hope so. Recently ordered a custom frame for "the Big Picture".
            Huge down payment. I would be immensely disappointed if the videos
            fail to measure up to my expectations.

            ;)

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"