Re: Videoblogging videoconference for 6 hours today! VlogEurope welcomed!

  • johnleeke
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      Thanks for stepping up to the plate on vlog meeting setup.

      I think Sandy Markus does the VoxMedia Wiki where the meetings used to
      be posted. Perhaps he can repost that page. I found it very useful as
      an index to past vlog meetings going back a couple of years.

      When you book a FlashMeeting be sure to check the "Syndicate the
      recording" and "Make the live meeting public" boxes, which assures the
      meeting goes out on the RSS feed, and is listed in Public
      FlashMeetings.

      When you post the URL to the meeting, be sure it goes to the "Meeting
      Details" webpage, in the format like this:

      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/??????-????

      from this page others will have access to the meeting and the replay
      afterwards.

      take care, do good works and keep in touch

      John
      by hammer and hand great works do stand
      by cam and light he shoots it right

      www.HistoricHomeWorks.com
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        Thanks for the tips, John. I'm still getting booted from FlashMeeting quite
        frequently -- any idea why this would occur? I seem to have a decent DSL
        connection. In fact, just webcasted for an hour just prior to my
        FlashMeeting tonight (it's Monday), and don't believe I had any problems
        uploading that. (Of course, that was audio, and so I probably didn't push
        nearly as many bits out as with the video FlashMeeting.)

        Harold