Pixelodeon videos

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
      We just put up all the videos from Pixelodeon:
      http://pixelodeonfest.com/2007/

      Videos of the speakers, hallway interviews, and all the screenings as well.
      http://pixelodeon.mefeedia.com/
      Devlon, Meiser, and Frank did a great job building these pages.

      If anyone says that there arent good videos being made online...they
      are retarded.

      http://jaydedman.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
        > Videos of the speakers, hallway interviews, and all the screenings as well.
        > http://pixelodeon.mefeedia.com/
        > Devlon, Meiser, and Frank did a great job building these pages.

        and forgot one more person...Lisa Rein really helped make the
        Pixelodeon screenings look as good as they are. she's the bomb.

        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790
      • Shannon Noble
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
          Hi.

          I'm retarded.

          For the benefit of all please elaborate without being dramatic.

          I'm serious Jay.

          Your horse is higher then mine.

          It's a nice horse though. I like it.

          I'll toss some biscuits in a moment.

          Good Grief.

          Look at those vids from pixelodeon.

          A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
          in the big picture. They looked really good projected large in a dark
          room but a lot of them fall flat when viewed on the web. I get more
          gratification out of going to youtube and typing in "led zepplin" then
          I do typing in "lonely girl".

          I'm going to get into a semantics argument here in a moment.

          Ooops. Sorry.

          I'm busy playing Halo 3.

          Shannon

          The web is so convoluted that judgement value has no value here.

          Shannon

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
            > I'm retarded.

            for those who have never met Shannon in person...he's a good friend of mine.
            and like the dark conscience that keeps things honest as long as you
            dont go too deep.

            > Look at those vids from pixelodeon.
            > A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
            > in the big picture. They looked really good projected large in a dark
            > room but a lot of them fall flat when viewed on the web. I get more
            > gratification out of going to youtube and typing in "led zepplin" then
            > I do typing in "lonely girl".
            > I'm going to get into a semantics argument here in a moment.

            it is interesting seeing these videos play on the web...versus seeing
            them on a large screen in a dark room with other people.
            when a video is played on a big screen, it just feels more important.
            its like, I'm ready to be taken away when i sit down and the lights go dim.

            i guess not every video will blast me into another world and strip
            reality of all its faltering lies...but it is cool to see people
            making their own stuff.
            shannon...its awesome! come ride with me on the new ponies!

            jay

            --
            http://jaydedman.com
            917 371 6790
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 2, 2007
              there are also about a gazillion more videos that are not
              on pixelodeonfest.com

              one of my favorites that i love to watch is
              homeless james bond

              and thatone was shown at pixelodeon i think

              also, so many of the shorts made by
              invisible engine films make me laugh out loud

              and the sex education episode by totalvom

              shannon, lets watch some videos together!
              even tho you are mentally handicapped :)

              --
              http://geekentertainment.tv

            • missbhavens1969
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
                There's a big picture?

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble" <shannon.sn@...>
                wrote:
                > A huge percentage of them do not function well and have little value
                > in the big picture.
              • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
                  I sure hope so. Recently ordered a custom frame for "the Big Picture".
                  Huge down payment. I would be immensely disappointed if the videos
                  fail to measure up to my expectations.

                  ;)

                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"