Re: Youtube and growing censorship

  • danielmcvicar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
      Those are examples of Youtube exercising editorial control over their
      servers and sites.

      However, Using Youtube is not a right. It is a remarkably free
      service for posting and publishing video, and there are terms for
      using that.

      However, if you posted on your server material, and the government
      shut it down, it would be censorship.

      It is great that more points of view are busting through the corporate
      media's stranglehold on information and conversation. It will
      continue, and we will all be better for it.