I'm collecting a list of video aggregators and hosting companies

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      If anyone has already started a list, I'd appreciate seeing it.

      Please email me off-list! I will repost when I have it assembled.
      roxanne@...

      Here's why and what:

      WHY:
      I am giving a talk at the New Media Expo on Video Podcasting for
      Business and want to provide some resource lists.

      I am working on the Best Practices for Online Media Aggregation and
      want to both list people on the site and also contact them directly
      when we go live with that. The goal is to garner as much participation
      as possible/

      WHAT:
      - Name of the aggregator or hosting company
      - URL
      - Contact Name with email address if you have one (will not be posted
      - will only be used to tell them about the Best Practices)
      - Brief statement re: your experience with this company, if any.

      Thanks much for your help on this.

      Rox

      --
      Roxanne Darling