Final cut express questions

  • jonny goldstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      My boss wants me to jazz up videos I'm making for work. So far, I've
      been using iMovie. He blanched at the cost of Final Cut Pro, so I'm
      thinking of Final Cut Express as an option.

      If anyone has used FCE and has tried to do any motion graphics or
      compositing, I'd love to talk with you. I know that FCE is a blunter
      instrument than FCP for motion graphics and compositing, but I want
      to get a feel for how much blunter it is from someone who actually has
      used it.

      If anyone is willing to have a brief chat on the phone with me about
      this, that'd rock my world.

      email me at jonny.goldstein@... and we can set up a time to do
      a 5 minute phone call.

      Thanks!

      Jonny G.
    • jonny goldstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
        Thanks to the folks that contacted me about this. I got all my
        questions answered. I appreciate your help!

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"