Will Video for Food

  • caminofilm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi

      I try to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of
      vlogging, particularly with regard to making a living out of it.

      One website I want to share with the group is this one
      http://nalts.wordpress.com by a youtube funnyman, Nalts.

      In his real life he works in marketing, and he makes no bones about
      the fact he is trying to find a way to fund his video hobby.

      Mark
      overlander.tv
    • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hello,

        On 8/2/07, caminofilm <caminofilm@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I try to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of
        > vlogging, particularly with regard to making a living out of it.
        >
        > One website I want to share with the group is this one
        > http://nalts.wordpress.com by a youtube funnyman, Nalts.

        Which is now on Vlog Razor <http://vlograzor.com/> :-)

        (Thanks for the link.)

        See ya