RE: [videoblogging] Treehugger aquired by Discovery for $10 million

  • Frank Sinton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      It is highly relevant. I doubt they would have been purchased for such high
      a price w/out the videoblog TreehuggerTV as part of their "total content
      package". Video content is extremely important to traditional media
      companies, as much of their ad inventory is video-based. It is a logical
      extension, at least to them, of their TV business.

      I'm sure I will be pinged a few times (as maybe Mike from Blip will be too
      and several other people on this list) by a few people asking who the next
      Treehugger will be. Amazing. I usually just tell them to just join Mefeedia
      and start discovering for themselves! :-)

      -Frank

      Frank Sinton

      CEO

      frank@...