Re: [videoblogging] Re: FCE question...

  • Lan Bui
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2007
      A fast way to transcode MP4 to DV is to use VisualHub. It has a
      preset for DV and you just drag and drop. It is a really nice; we
      used it when we were transcoding all the various formats for
      Pixelodeon. You can drop almost any format and batch convert them to
      almost any other format.

      -Lan
      www.LanBui.com