Re: [videoblogging] Re: FCE question...

  • Michael Verdi
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hey David,
      I've found that Final Cut Pro isn't very good at editing mpeg4 video
      anyway. What I do is use a setting in Compressor to transcode and
      resize my files to conform to DV. It takes a bit of time but the
      results are pretty good. Most every video that I've done for the last
      year and half has been done that way. Let me know if you need help
      setting that up.

      - Verdi
    • Lan Bui
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2007
        A fast way to transcode MP4 to DV is to use VisualHub. It has a
        preset for DV and you just drag and drop. It is a really nice; we
        used it when we were transcoding all the various formats for
        Pixelodeon. You can drop almost any format and batch convert them to
        almost any other format.

        -Lan
        www.LanBui.com