Re: TRUFFA A DANNO DEI MALTI PSICHIATRICI A PARMA PER 100000 EURO

  • danielmcvicar
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi Jay
      This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
      I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
      and an interview.
      Daniel

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

      > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Salve ragazzi
      > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
      > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
      > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i
      primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
        > Hi Jay
        > This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
        > I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
        > and an interview.
        > Daniel

        i appreciate everyone's interest in keeping this guy as a member.
        Im always sensitive to spam clogging up the pipes, so i must have been
        overly protective this time.
        (emails in all capitals letters also put me on edge)
        i emailed him to find out how we can help...and invite him back into the fold.

        Here I am....
        http://jaydedman.com