Re: [videoblogging] Static wordpress homepage with latest posts section?

  • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hello Mark,

      If I understand what you are saying correctly... that you want to show
      only your latest post on the homepage... then this is a Wordpress
      Theme issue. (You don't need any plug-ins or anything.)

      In other words... you need to get or make a Wordpress theme that does this.

      I can tell you how to edit your Wordpress theme to do this if you
      don't know how to.

      See ya

      --
      Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>