Re: Happy Go skateboarding day: cop v.s. skaters

  • Gena
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Yep, and they wonder why we "Question Authority." Always good to have
      confirmation of the antics of some cops operating under the "color of
      authority".

      I hope Officer Williams has a full and complete explanation for their
      parents. One that will hold up in court or under a police review board.

      The power of video is amazing. One of these days one of us has got to
      make an instructional video for the teen whippers on how to be safe
      around cops with and w/o a video camera.

      And maybe a bonus PSA video on how to behave around police officers.
      Running from a high strung person who has permission to shoot you,
      generally not a good thing.

      Gena
      http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
      http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com