can't get ccpublisher to work

  • Sarah Boyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2005
      for some reason i can't get my video uploaded through
      ccpublisher. it either will give me an error message
      saying something about a meta, or it will tell me my
      password and username are incorrect but they ARE
      correct. should i just start over and create a new
      internet archive account? if anyone has any
      suggestions, i'd appreciate it if you replied. thank
      you.

      -Sarah

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • ryanne hodson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2005
        this happened to me the other day too.
        it said my pw was wrong
        when it was correct when i signed in on the archive website.
        i e-mailed archive peeps
        and they had no answers
        i tired again later
        and it worked.
        dont know whats up with that.
        it is frustrating though.

        On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:21:43 -0800 (PST), Sarah Boyle
        <get8veggies@...> wrote:

        > for some reason i can't get my video uploaded through
        > ccpublisher. it either will give me an error message
        > saying something about a meta, or it will tell me my
        > password and username are incorrect but they ARE
        > correct. should i just start over and create a new
        > internet archive account? if anyone has any
        > suggestions, i'd appreciate it if you replied. thank
        > you.
        >
        > -Sarah

        we ARE the media.

        new videos daily:
        http://ryanedit.blogspot.com

        Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
        http://www.antnottv.org

        RSS (subscribe to my blog):
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog

        What is RSS Ryan?
        http://news.yahoo.com/rss

        ~Ryan Hodson~
        Video Editor/Producer
        http://ryanedit.com
      • Sarah Boyle
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2005
          yeah, this happened the first time i tried to upload
          too though. (i have my first video on verdi's server)
          do you know if its case sensitive?
          --- ryanne hodson <ryanne.hodson@...> wrote:

          > this happened to me the other day too.
          > it said my pw was wrong
          > when it was correct when i signed in on the archive
          > website.
          > i e-mailed archive peeps
          > and they had no answers
          > i tired again later
          > and it worked.
          > dont know whats up with that.
          > it is frustrating though.
          >

          > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:21:43 -0800 (PST), Sarah
          > Boyle
          > <get8veggies@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > for some reason i can't get my video uploaded
          > through
          > > ccpublisher. it either will give me an error
          > message
          > > saying something about a meta, or it will tell me
          > my
          > > password and username are incorrect but they ARE
          > > correct. should i just start over and create a new
          > > internet archive account? if anyone has any
          > > suggestions, i'd appreciate it if you replied.
          > thank
          > > you.
          > >
          > > -Sarah

          > we ARE the media.
          >
          > new videos daily:
          > http://ryanedit.blogspot.com
          >
          > Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
          > http://www.antnottv.org
          >
          > RSS (subscribe to my blog):
          > http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog
          >
          > What is RSS Ryan?
          > http://news.yahoo.com/rss
          >
          > ~Ryan Hodson~
          > Video Editor/Producer
          > http://ryanedit.com

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Adam Quirk
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
            I've had nothing but problems with CC publisher.

            Internet Archive itself works flawlessly though.

            It's clunky, as I've said before, but if you follow their steps it's a
            great solution.

            On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:47:51 -0800 (PST), Sarah Boyle
            <get8veggies@...> wrote:

            > yeah, this happened the first time i tried to upload
            > too though. (i have my first video on verdi's server)
            > do you know if its case sensitive?
            > --- ryanne hodson <ryanne.hodson@...> wrote:
            >
            > > this happened to me the other day too.
            > > it said my pw was wrong
            > > when it was correct when i signed in on the archive
            > > website.
            > > i e-mailed archive peeps
            > > and they had no answers
            > > i tired again later
            > > and it worked.
            > > dont know whats up with that.
            > > it is frustrating though.
            > >

            > > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:21:43 -0800 (PST), Sarah
            > > Boyle
            > > <get8veggies@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > for some reason i can't get my video uploaded
            > > through
            > > > ccpublisher. it either will give me an error
            > > message
            > > > saying something about a meta, or it will tell me
            > > my
            > > > password and username are incorrect but they ARE
            > > > correct. should i just start over and create a new
            > > > internet archive account? if anyone has any
            > > > suggestions, i'd appreciate it if you replied.
            > > thank
            > > > you.
            > > >
            > > > -Sarah

            > > we ARE the media.
            > >
            > > new videos daily:
            > > http://ryanedit.blogspot.com
            > >
            > > Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
            > > http://www.antnottv.org
            > >
            > > RSS (subscribe to my blog):
            > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog
            > >
            > > What is RSS Ryan?
            > > http://news.yahoo.com/rss
            > >
            > > ~Ryan Hodson~
            > > Video Editor/Producer
            > > http://ryanedit.com

          • petertheman
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Boyle <get8veggies@y...>
              wrote:
              > for some reason i can't get my video uploaded through
              > ccpublisher. it either will give me an error message
              > saying something about a meta, or it will tell me my
              > password and username are incorrect but they ARE
              > correct. should i just start over and create a new
              > internet archive account? if anyone has any
              > suggestions, i'd appreciate it i

              I've had the same problem, and the solution was to make sure that the
              compression (I use QUicktime 256K) is the same as the compresson you
              indicate in the dropdown in the 3th or 4th screen of CCPublisher. Once
              I made sure of that, things worked fine. If you get that wrong, it
              gives you the weird errors. I love CCPublisher, it's easy (except for
              that one bug).

              Peter