Re: Happy Go skateboarding day: cop v.s. skaters

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 6:20 PM
      Wow. That guy's a nut. :/

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Street" <tim@...> wrote:

      > Saw this on the old YouTube Today and it reminded me how good the
      kids have it these days.

      > http://youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4
      >
      > We didn't have hidden cameras when I was a kid.

    • Gena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 8:03 PM
        Yep, and they wonder why we "Question Authority." Always good to have
        confirmation of the antics of some cops operating under the "color of
        authority".

        I hope Officer Williams has a full and complete explanation for their
        parents. One that will hold up in court or under a police review board.

        The power of video is amazing. One of these days one of us has got to
        make an instructional video for the teen whippers on how to be safe
        around cops with and w/o a video camera.

        And maybe a bonus PSA video on how to behave around police officers.
        Running from a high strung person who has permission to shoot you,
        generally not a good thing.

        Gena
        http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
        http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com