Re: [videoblogging] TRUFFA A DANNO DEI MALTI PSICHIATRICI A PARMA PER 100000 EURO

  • Deirdre Straughan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2007
      I've written to him at the other address given in the message (he says he
      doesn't read his gmail address). I'd offer to translate, but this is a
      really bad time for me right now and I would probably fail to follow
      through.

      --
      best regards,
      Deirdré Straughan

      living & travelling in Italy
      (and other Countries Beginning with I)
      www.beginningwithi.com
      Check out my latest blog post: Difficult
      Breasts<http://www.beginningwithi.com/aboutme/difficultbreasts.html>
      ----Blogsigs.com <http://www.blogsigs.com>, Link your own blog posts.

    • danielmcvicar
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hi Jay
        This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
        I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
        and an interview.
        Daniel

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

        > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Salve ragazzi
        > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
        > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
        > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i
        primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
          > Hi Jay
          > This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
          > I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
          > and an interview.
          > Daniel

          i appreciate everyone's interest in keeping this guy as a member.
          Im always sensitive to spam clogging up the pipes, so i must have been
          overly protective this time.
          (emails in all capitals letters also put me on edge)
          i emailed him to find out how we can help...and invite him back into the fold.

          Here I am....
          http://jaydedman.com