Re: Static wordpress homepage with latest posts section?

  • Lan Bui
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      If you host with Blip.tv you may want to look at the show player. It
      is really nice.

      -Lan
      www.LanBui.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "caminofilm" <caminofilm@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I want to set up my vlog with a static homepage that also has a
      > section that shows my latest posts.
      >
      > I tested one plugin, but it only display RSS text. Is there a solution
      > that allows me to display latest video posts?
      >
      > mark
      > overlander.tv

    • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hello Mark,

        If I understand what you are saying correctly... that you want to show
        only your latest post on the homepage... then this is a Wordpress
        Theme issue. (You don't need any plug-ins or anything.)

        In other words... you need to get or make a Wordpress theme that does this.

        I can tell you how to edit your Wordpress theme to do this if you
        don't know how to.

        See ya

        --
        Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>