Static wordpress homepage with latest posts section?

  • caminofilm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi

      I want to set up my vlog with a static homepage that also has a
      section that shows my latest posts.

      I tested one plugin, but it only display RSS text. Is there a solution
      that allows me to display latest video posts?

      mark
      overlander.tv
    • Lan Bui
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
        If you host with Blip.tv you may want to look at the show player. It
        is really nice.

        -Lan
        www.LanBui.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "caminofilm" <caminofilm@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I want to set up my vlog with a static homepage that also has a
        > section that shows my latest posts.
        >
        > I tested one plugin, but it only display RSS text. Is there a solution
        > that allows me to display latest video posts?
        >
        > mark
        > overlander.tv

      • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
          Hello Mark,

          If I understand what you are saying correctly... that you want to show
          only your latest post on the homepage... then this is a Wordpress
          Theme issue. (You don't need any plug-ins or anything.)

          In other words... you need to get or make a Wordpress theme that does this.

          I can tell you how to edit your Wordpress theme to do this if you
          don't know how to.

          See ya

          --
          Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>