First in the Apple Store for an iPhone

  • Len Edgerly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      Man oh man this was fun. I ended up being first in line when I showed
      up at the Cambridge, Mass., Apple store at 3 a.m. today. Here's the
      video I shot when the grate went up and the police waved us in at 6 pm:

      http://lenchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/06/entering-iphone-gates-of-paradise.html

      --Len Edgerly

      http://LenEdgerly.com
    • randulo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
        Someone did a live video stream via mogulus in Soho, NYC:
        http://iphonelaunch.tv/

        On 6/30/07, Len Edgerly <LenEdgerly@...> wrote:
        > Man oh man this was fun. I ended up being first in line when I showed
        > up at the Cambridge, Mass., Apple store at 3 a.m. today. Here's the
        > video I shot when the grate went up and the police waved us in at 6 pm:
        >
        > http://lenchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/06/entering-iphone-gates-of-paradise.html
        >
        > --Len Edgerly
        >
        > http://LenEdgerly.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jan McLaughlin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
          What a riot.

          Jan

          On 6/30/07, randulo <spamsucks2005@...> wrote:

          > Someone did a live video stream via mogulus in Soho, NYC:
          > http://iphonelaunch.tv/
          >
          > On 6/30/07, Len Edgerly <LenEdgerly@...> wrote:
          > > Man oh man this was fun. I ended up being first in line when I showed
          > > up at the Cambridge, Mass., Apple store at 3 a.m. today. Here's the
          > > video I shot when the grate went up and the police waved us in at 6 pm:
          > >

          > http://lenchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/06/entering-iphone-gates-of-paradise.html
          > >
          > > --Len Edgerly
          > >
          > > http://LenEdgerly.com

          The Faux Press - better than real
          http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
          http://wburg.tv
          http://twitter.com/fauxpress
          aim=janofsound
          air=862.221.5280
          skype=janmclaughlin

        • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
            and a mention in the MSM. If news story paragraphs were movie credits,
            Len got top billing, Wozniak was a club bouncer.

            "I just love getting new stuff," said retiree Len Edgerly, who
            arrived at 3 a.m. Friday to be first in line outside an Apple store in
            Cambridge, Mass. "It's the best new thing that's come along in a long
            time. It's beautiful."

            Even Steve Wozniak, the ex-partner of Jobs, showed up at a Silicon
            Valley mall at 4 a.m. aboard his Segway scooter. He helped keep order
            in the line outside the Apple store. ""

            okay next paragraph, does on.... "The other customers awarded the
            honorary first spot in line to Wozniak, who planned to buy two iPhones
            on Friday even though he remains an Apple employee and will get a free
            one from the company next month. He said the device would redefine
            cell phone design and use."

            <http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8Q2UGS80&show_article=1>

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Len Edgerly" <LenEdgerly@...>
            wrote:

            > Man oh man this was fun. I ended up being first in line when I showed
            > up at the Cambridge, Mass., Apple store at 3 a.m. today. Here's the
            > video I shot when the grate went up and the police waved us in at 6 pm:

            http://lenchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/06/entering-iphone-gates-of-paradise.html

            > --Len Edgerly
            >
            > http://LenEdgerly.com

          • Ryan Ozawa
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
              On 6/29/07, randulo <spamsucks2005@...> wrote:
              > Someone did a live video stream via mogulus in Soho, NYC:
              > http://iphonelaunch.tv/

              I did live video from the flagship Honolulu store. Our time zone made
              ours the last "World Premiere" in the U.S. I used Ustream and you can
              see the blurry, noisy P.O.V. archive here:

              http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/p1tECcw,82QWMoFqvz8aVYzqTgbjKgF.

              I wasn't first in line. Maybe 40th. I still had a blast. And I love
              this thing. (Lack of video recording notwithstanding.)

              Ryan
              HawaiiGeek.TV