Happy Go skateboarding day: cop v.s. skaters

  • Tim Street
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Saw this on the old YouTube Today and it reminded me how good the kids have it these days.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4

      We didn't have hidden cameras when I was a kid.
    • Bill Cammack
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Wow. That guy's a nut. :/

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Street" <tim@...> wrote:

        > Saw this on the old YouTube Today and it reminded me how good the
        kids have it these days.

        > http://youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4
        >
        > We didn't have hidden cameras when I was a kid.

      • Gena
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
          Yep, and they wonder why we "Question Authority." Always good to have
          confirmation of the antics of some cops operating under the "color of
          authority".

          I hope Officer Williams has a full and complete explanation for their
          parents. One that will hold up in court or under a police review board.

          The power of video is amazing. One of these days one of us has got to
          make an instructional video for the teen whippers on how to be safe
          around cops with and w/o a video camera.

          And maybe a bonus PSA video on how to behave around police officers.
          Running from a high strung person who has permission to shoot you,
          generally not a good thing.

          Gena
          http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
          http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com