TRUFFA A DANNO DEI MALTI PSICHIATRICI A PARMA PER 100000 EURO

  • talento sprecato
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 29, 2007
      Salve ragazzi
      a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
      100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
      ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

      voglio che lo vedano tutti, che tutti capiscano con quale leggerezza ai paini alti ci si prende gioco di chi non può difendersi...

      Grazie
      ah...vi avviso che non controllo mAI questo account

      contattatemi a veravox@...

      cocci

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 29, 2007
        On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:

        > Salve ragazzi
        > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
        > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
        > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

        im assuming this is spam.
        member gone.

        Here I am....
        http://jaydedman.com

        Come out this Saturday:
        http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/

        Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
        500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
        Search, download, remix!!
      • Patrick Cook
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 29, 2007
          Hi everyone:

          On 6/29/07, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

          > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Salve ragazzi
          > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
          > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
          > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU
          >
          > im assuming this is spam.
          > member gone.

          Actually Jay I just went to the page he posted just for grins. Turns
          out he just does on YouTube what most of us do via other means - VLOG.

          JFYI....

          Cheers :D

          --
          Pat Cook
          Denver, Colorado
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
            oh so should he be re-instated?

            On 6/29/07, Patrick Cook <patsvideoblog@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone:
            >
            > On 6/29/07, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@... <jay.dedman%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...<talento_sprecato%40yahoo.it>>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Salve ragazzi
            > > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
            > > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
            > > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se
            > andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta
            > qualcosa ..)
            > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU
            > >
            > > im assuming this is spam.
            > > member gone.
            >
            > Actually Jay I just went to the page he posted just for grins. Turns
            > out he just does on YouTube what most of us do via other means - VLOG.
            >
            > JFYI....
            >
            > Cheers :D
            >
            > --
            > Pat Cook
            > Denver, Colorado
            > BLOGS & PODCASTS -
            > AS MY WACKED OUT WORLD TURNS - http://pchamster.livejournal.com/
            > PAT'S REAL DEAL VIDEO BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.livejournal.com/
            > PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
            > http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
            > YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/amwowttv/
            > THE PAT COOK SHOW - http://www.livevideo.com/thepcshow
            > THE PAT COOK SHOW (Blogger Page) - http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/
            > THE PAT COOK SHOW (Audio Podcast) - http://thepcradioshow.blogspot.com/

            --
            http://geekentertainment.tv

          • Rupert
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
              Just for a gas, I put it through Babel Fish. You may be surprised to
              learn that it translates as:

              SWINDLE TO DAMAGE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC MALTI TO PARMA FOR 100000 EURO

              Blank boys
              to Parma the most serious what has succeeded one
              100,000 SICK EURO EMBEZZLED TO PSYCHICAL FROM APRTE OF THE AUSL
              here the video (a Pò mounted badly and in bassisisma quality but if
              gone beyond the first second ones and listened to the mrs. you even
              remains something.)
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

              I want that they see all to it, that all understand with which
              lightness to the paini high game of who is taken to us cannot be
              defended...

              Thanks

              ah... you warning that not control never this account

              you contact to me to veravox@...

              cocci

              On 29 Jun 2007, at 15:23, Jay dedman wrote:

              On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:

              > Salve ragazzi
              > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
              > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
              > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se
              andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta
              qualcosa ..)
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

              im assuming this is spam.
              member gone.

              Here I am....
              http://jaydedman.com

              Come out this Saturday:
              http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/

              Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
              500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
              Search, download, remix!!

            • Deirdre Straughan
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                Judging by the video, it's not spam, and it's a topic that would probably
                interest many in this group... if it was in English.

                --
                best regards,
                Deirdré Straughan

                living & travelling in Italy
                (and other Countries Beginning with I)
                www.beginningwithi.com
                Check out my latest blog post: Difficult
                Breasts<http://www.beginningwithi.com/aboutme/difficultbreasts.html>
                ----Blogsigs.com <http://www.blogsigs.com>, Link your own blog posts.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                  > Judging by the video, it's not spam, and it's a topic that would probably
                  > interest many in this group... if it was in English.

                  hey deirdre--

                  why dont you reach out to him.
                  it was the first time he posted in a year...title had money in
                  it...and he could see we speak english here so it would have been nice
                  to have at least a little idea what he wanted.

                  but if you can see what he wants or how we can help, this would not
                  make his post seem like a big spam announcement.

                  Jay

                  On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:

                  > Salve ragazzi
                  > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
                  > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
                  > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta qualcosa ..)
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

                  --
                  Here I am....
                  http://jaydedman.com

                  Come out this Saturday:
                  http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/

                  Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
                  500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
                  Search, download, remix!!
                • Paul Knight
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                    Hey Jay,

                    It's foreign so it must be spam right?

                    That just soooooo American.

                    Paul Knight

                    On 30 Jun 2007, at 21:06, Jay dedman wrote:

                    > > Judging by the video, it's not spam, and it's a topic that would
                    > probably
                    > > interest many in this group... if it was in English.
                    >
                    > hey deirdre--
                    >
                    > why dont you reach out to him.
                    > it was the first time he posted in a year...title had money in
                    > it...and he could see we speak english here so it would have been nice
                    > to have at least a little idea what he wanted.
                    >
                    > but if you can see what he wants or how we can help, this would not
                    > make his post seem like a big spam announcement.
                    >
                    > Jay
                    >
                    > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Salve ragazzi
                    > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
                    > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
                    > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se
                    > andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi
                    > resta qualcosa ..)
                    > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU
                    >
                    > --
                    > Here I am....
                    > http://jaydedman.com
                    >
                    > Come out this Saturday:
                    > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/
                    >
                    > Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
                    > 500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
                    > Search, download, remix!!

                  • Irina
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                      paul, ouch! :(

                      On 6/30/07, Paul Knight <paul.knight7@...> wrote:

                      > Hey Jay,
                      >
                      > It's foreign so it must be spam right?
                      >
                      > That just soooooo American.
                      >
                      > Paul Knight
                      >

                      > On 30 Jun 2007, at 21:06, Jay dedman wrote:
                      >
                      > > > Judging by the video, it's not spam, and it's a topic that would
                      > > probably
                      > > > interest many in this group... if it was in English.
                      > >
                      > > hey deirdre--
                      > >
                      > > why dont you reach out to him.
                      > > it was the first time he posted in a year...title had money in
                      > > it...and he could see we speak english here so it would have been nice
                      > > to have at least a little idea what he wanted.
                      > >
                      > > but if you can see what he wants or how we can help, this would not
                      > > make his post seem like a big spam announcement.
                      > >
                      > > Jay
                      > >
                      > > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...<talento_sprecato%40yahoo.it>>
                      > wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Salve ragazzi
                      > > > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
                      > > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
                      > > > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se
                      > > andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi
                      > > resta qualcosa ..)
                      > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU
                      > >
                      > > --
                      > > Here I am....
                      > > http://jaydedman.com
                      > >
                      > > Come out this Saturday:
                      > > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/
                      > >
                      > > Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
                      > > 500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
                      > > Search, download, remix!!

                      http://geekentertainment.tv

                    • David Howell
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                        I have no clue why you are on this whole anti-American kick but give
                        it a rest Paul. It's becoming old and lame real fast.

                        David
                        http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

                        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <paul.knight7@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Hey Jay,
                        >
                        > It's foreign so it must be spam right?
                        >
                        > That just soooooo American.
                        >
                        > Paul Knight
                        >
                        > On 30 Jun 2007, at 21:06, Jay dedman wrote:
                        >
                        > > > Judging by the video, it's not spam, and it's a topic that would
                        > > probably
                        > > > interest many in this group... if it was in English.
                        > >
                        > > hey deirdre--
                        > >
                        > > why dont you reach out to him.
                        > > it was the first time he posted in a year...title had money in
                        > > it...and he could see we speak english here so it would have been nice
                        > > to have at least a little idea what he wanted.
                        > >
                        > > but if you can see what he wants or how we can help, this would not
                        > > make his post seem like a big spam announcement.
                        > >
                        > > Jay
                        > >
                        > > On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <talento_sprecato@...> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Salve ragazzi
                        > > > a Parma � successa una cosa gravissima
                        > > > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
                        > > > ecco il video ( un p� montato male ed in bassisisma qualit� ma se
                        > > andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi
                        > > resta qualcosa ..)
                        > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU
                        > >
                        > > --
                        > > Here I am....
                        > > http://jaydedman.com
                        > >
                        > > Come out this Saturday:
                        > > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/205532/
                        > >
                        > > Check out the latest project: http://politicalvideo.org
                        > > 500 hours of George Bush speeches!!
                        > > Search, download, remix!!

                      • Lan Bui
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 30, 2007
                          I like that the Brits are jealous.

                          Come on guys can't anyone take a joke from Paul? (oh and I am joking
                          above too)

                          -Lan
                          www.LanBui.com

                        • Deirdre Straughan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 1 12:26 AM
                            I've written to him at the other address given in the message (he says he
                            doesn't read his gmail address). I'd offer to translate, but this is a
                            really bad time for me right now and I would probably fail to follow
                            through.

                            --
                            best regards,
                            Deirdré Straughan

                            living & travelling in Italy
                            (and other Countries Beginning with I)
                            www.beginningwithi.com
                            Check out my latest blog post: Difficult
                            Breasts<http://www.beginningwithi.com/aboutme/difficultbreasts.html>
                            ----Blogsigs.com <http://www.blogsigs.com>, Link your own blog posts.

                          • danielmcvicar
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 2 2:26 AM
                              Hi Jay
                              This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
                              I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
                              and an interview.
                              Daniel

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 2 2:05 PM
                                > Hi Jay
                                > This is definitely not spam....it is a political post.
                                > I don't understand all of it, but it is a controversy in Parma regarding mental health care
                                > and an interview.
                                > Daniel

                                i appreciate everyone's interest in keeping this guy as a member.
                                Im always sensitive to spam clogging up the pipes, so i must have been
                                overly protective this time.
                                (emails in all capitals letters also put me on edge)
                                i emailed him to find out how we can help...and invite him back into the fold.

                                Here I am....
                                http://jaydedman.com