Re: Final cut pro

  • Marc Adams
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2005
      Thanks for the input Michael and Steve.

      Michael you mentioned smoother graphics, and that is what I have been
      looking to do. iMovie produces generic and rough around the edges
      graphics.

      Editing in FCP was MUCH more fun to do than iMovie, the learning curve
      is just a little higher, which is why iMovie is so simple in the first
      place, so anyone can edit a movie.

      Thanks again,

      Marc