Re: [videoblogging] New York Times Article?

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2005
      Sandeep interviewed me over the phone.

      He was very interested in hearing about how to start a video blog and
      how people might find you after you've started one.

      We had a nice chat.

      BTW, Nightline was at the Berkman Thursday night blogger meeting in
      Boston last night.

      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/thursdaymeetings/

      The segment is scheduled to air on Monday night.

      I shot video of them shooting video of us. I'll be editing that
      together and posting it. The discussion was about 'on the record/off
      the record'.

      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com