Re: [videoblogging] Re-introduction since RSS Feed...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
      ...I'm suffering from a
      > mild case of Dedmans, which for those who aren't hip to the
      > slang, means you're addicted to this.

      this is the craziest thing ive heard in a long time.
      (im also sitting in the airport watching videoblogs on ANT with my headphones.)

      It's all very exciting, moving
      > so quick, and everyone out there, and everything I watch from
      > y'all, make me want to make better vlogs, get ass-kicking work
      > out there...and that to me is a kick-ass community to be involved
      > with.

      so true.
      i love it.

      I'm extremely camera shy, a fairly private person, so as you
      > can imagine, vloggin' is a bit of a challenge...I'm sure it can be
      > seen in my vlogs. Anyway, in the Netherlands, rehabbin' a
      > busted wheel, a performance artist/pro basketball player/video
      > maker, over here, hopefully for your entertainment. Check in.
      > much love to you all...mad respect.

      youre a basketball player and a performance artist?
      thats also absolutley crazy.
      (my friend who created ANT lives in amsterdam).
      glad you joined up.
      you dont HAVE to show yourself....
      just show us your world...whats in your head.

      Jay
    • ryanne hodson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
        hahahahahha
        thats really funny.

        > > mild case of Dedmans, which for those who aren't hip to the
        > > slang, means you're addicted to this.

        nelson i love your videos!!
        i look forward to them on ANT

        everyone ANT this man.

        --
        we ARE the media.

        new videos daily:
        http://ryanedit.blogspot.com

        Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
        http://www.antnottv.org

        RSS (subscribe to my blog):
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog

        What is RSS Ryan?
        http://news.yahoo.com/rss

        ~Ryan Hodson~
        Video Editor/Producer
        http://ryanedit.com
      • bottomunion
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005

          > youre a basketball player and a performance artist?
          > thats also absolutley crazy.

          Two words for the same thing....

          Jay...been watching videos of you readily admitting to addiction,
          and could not think of a more derserving person than yourself to
          name vlogging addiction after.

          This whole thing rocks!