Re-introduction since RSS Feed...

  • bottomunion
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
      My first post 2-3 weeks ago:

      What's an RSS feed?

      I just realized I haven't re-introduced myself since I got everything
      up and running and working, amazingly...and thanks to everyone
      in this group (all, who amaze me)...been busy sorting everything
      out...anyway, so the reintroduction...I''ve been in touch with some
      of you, so I apologize for the redundency...I'm suffering from a
      mild case of Dedmans, which for those who aren't hip to the
      slang, means you're addicted to this. It's all very exciting, moving
      so quick, and everyone out there, and everything I watch from
      y'all, make me want to make better vlogs, get ass-kicking work
      out there...and that to me is a kick-ass community to be involved
      with. I'm extremely camera shy, a fairly private person, so as you
      can imagine, vloggin' is a bit of a challenge...I'm sure it can be
      seen in my vlogs. Anyway, in the Netherlands, rehabbin' a
      busted wheel, a performance artist/pro basketball player/video
      maker, over here, hopefully for your entertainment. Check in.
      much love to you all...mad respect.
      Erik Nelson
      nelson@...

      Feed:
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/BottomUnion

      Vlog:
      http://bottomunion.com/blog

      Home:
      http://www.bottomunion.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
        ...I'm suffering from a
        > mild case of Dedmans, which for those who aren't hip to the
        > slang, means you're addicted to this.

        this is the craziest thing ive heard in a long time.
        (im also sitting in the airport watching videoblogs on ANT with my headphones.)

        It's all very exciting, moving
        > so quick, and everyone out there, and everything I watch from
        > y'all, make me want to make better vlogs, get ass-kicking work
        > out there...and that to me is a kick-ass community to be involved
        > with.

        so true.
        i love it.

        I'm extremely camera shy, a fairly private person, so as you
        > can imagine, vloggin' is a bit of a challenge...I'm sure it can be
        > seen in my vlogs. Anyway, in the Netherlands, rehabbin' a
        > busted wheel, a performance artist/pro basketball player/video
        > maker, over here, hopefully for your entertainment. Check in.
        > much love to you all...mad respect.

        youre a basketball player and a performance artist?
        thats also absolutley crazy.
        (my friend who created ANT lives in amsterdam).
        glad you joined up.
        you dont HAVE to show yourself....
        just show us your world...whats in your head.

        Jay
      • ryanne hodson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
          hahahahahha
          thats really funny.

          > > mild case of Dedmans, which for those who aren't hip to the
          > > slang, means you're addicted to this.

          nelson i love your videos!!
          i look forward to them on ANT

          everyone ANT this man.

          --
          we ARE the media.

          new videos daily:
          http://ryanedit.blogspot.com

          Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
          http://www.antnottv.org

          RSS (subscribe to my blog):
          http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog

          What is RSS Ryan?
          http://news.yahoo.com/rss

          ~Ryan Hodson~
          Video Editor/Producer
          http://ryanedit.com
        • bottomunion
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005

            > youre a basketball player and a performance artist?
            > thats also absolutley crazy.

            Two words for the same thing....

            Jay...been watching videos of you readily admitting to addiction,
            and could not think of a more derserving person than yourself to
            name vlogging addiction after.

            This whole thing rocks!