double posting on blogger.

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      So when posting my video for today, blogger messed up and it didnt
      post. so i posted the video again. then i see it did post the original
      video. So i try and delete the second one i posted and blogger messes
      up again. Now i cant delete the second post.

      if you have no idea what im talking about. just go here and look:

      www.the05project.com

      does anyone know how i could get rid of that second post?

      Thanks,

      - Ian

      --
      www.the05project.com