Re: YouTube: "This video has been removed due to terms of use violat From: Steve Garfie

  • Mark Day
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      YouTube 'Director' accounts used to offer the option of posting clips longer
      than ten minutes. At some point they removed that option, but did not
      retroactively apply it to people who already had 'director' accounts, just
      new sign-ups/applications (hence, perhaps, the confusion...). I'll be
      damned if I can think of what else a 'director' account actually gets you
      other than some personal branding next to your user name....