Gardenfork.tv: new episode with appleTV settings

  • eric gunnar rochow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      I just loaded Roasted Garlic Soup, encoded with Compressor with the
      new apple settings that Waz of crashtestkitchen.com sent me. please
      check it out, esp. if you have an appleTV box. thanks, eric .

      GF iTunes : http://tinyurl.com/yo98ll

      eric gunnar rochow

      http://gardenfork.tv gardenfork iTunes video podcast
      an internet video show - iTunes podcast about cooking, gardening,
      and other stuff.

      http://ericrochow.com web 2.0 blog

      http://www.choplogic.net company site