Re: A nice soothing, relaxing cup of tea

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      I agree with you Rupert.....

      Mike, I am not sure what to say, I could go to the site and
      vote "something" and maybe I will but the thing I wonder about
      is "will it matter?" Verdi voted and got called a "Meat" something?
      what the hell is that? It sounds like to me that there are some
      serious flaws within the wikipidia system.....a system that seems to
      disreguard someone if they are not a regular "contributor"....I don't
      agree with that completly but I can understand it to a degree but if
      that is the case will my vote really matter? I know it matters to
      you and me, but will wikipidia give a damn? I don't think so. And
      that is what is sad...because at the end of the day if nothing
      happens then nothing has changed....

      I don't know, I don't know what is right here. I don't like one
      person being the "gatekeeper" which is what Pat is at this point. It
      goes against everything I believe....I'm at work and I "should" be
      doing something else so I am going to go for now.....

      I don't know...I just don't know...

      Heath
      http://batmangeek.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...>
      wrote:

      > I unsubscribed a couple of days ago for a breather. I've always
      tried
      > to be cautious of heated discussions in groups because they're so
      > seductive - soon you're caught up in the lynch mob feeling and
      writing
      > stuff you regret later, which is what happened to me this time.
      Also,