BarCamp USA Cancelled!

  • Gena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Dang, I'll never see Wisconsin.

      "We are sorry to announce that BarCamp USA has been canceled. While
      many of us were excited about the possibilities of the event it has
      become clear that we simply would not have the funds necessary to
      cover key expenses that were going to be due in May. (high speed
      broadband, event insurance, venue, etc.).

      Many of us here in Wisconsin recently hosted BarCamp Madison
      www.barcampmadison.com which was a great success with about 150 people
      in attendance. We are looking forward to hosting that event again in
      the future."

      All the more reason to make D.C. happen folks.

      Gena
      http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
      http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com