HMMM? now is adding a video to a resume a vlog?

  • DOUG
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070501/ap_on_bi_ge/business_of_life

      frankly who gives a damn. this whole definition thing is lame. two
      years I have had to read this crap. this group is geeking itself out,
      people must read these posts and just freak out. all the tech stuff is
      cool but what about the common man who just wants to put video up on
      the net.
      to me a vlog is " personal video uploaded on the net"
      this is all semantics and quite frankly a waste of time. that is my
      opinion. let's not scare people away from vlogging and making them
      think what they do is not a vlog.

      as I said in the flash chat last nite, one could compare it to not
      talking about religion. we each have our own spirituality. lets just
      respect how people use video on the net and not criticize them for how
      they are doing it. NUFF SAID !!