Re: dvd 2 ipod

  • Gromik Tohoku
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      HI everyone,

      At the moment I am looking for freeware that will
      allow me to convert dvd files into ipod format.

      I own the movies (of course) and would like to learn
      how to convert them into ipod format.

      Does anyone know of some good free ware?
      I have tried:

      - DVD2ipod (linux GUI) it did not work. Or I just
      could not work it out after 4 tries.

      - M2solution converter (trial version) it worked but I
      get this really annoying banner right in the middle of
      my ipod video!!

      - DVDx2.3, but it compresses chapter per chapter, not
      the whole file.

      - Handbrake, also chapter per chapter.

      Any idea for a suitable software?

      Cheers,