Re: [videoblogging] Is YouTube killing vlogging?

  • j coffey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Becca, I definately think so. I went to a lot of
      trouble getting up Wordpress to a server, learn
      iMovie, upload what I think is a nice vlog on the
      Philadelphia Mummers, only to have You Tube come out a
      month before. YT is so easy, anyone with some sort of
      video device can throw it up. And I do mean throwup as
      in video vomit.
      John
      www.jchtv.com

      Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Cocktails and other good Craic!http://www.jchtv.com/