b.sides.tv

  • Andrew Baron
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2005
      I predict a sudden demise with this one; its my first personal/public
      videoblog . . . eh.

      http://b.sides.tv

      Very much unlike Rocketboom, this is just a personal experiment and
      I'm not really indending to abide by any guidelines or cater to any
      standards or needs though your comments are important to me, obviously
      - i'm trying. But that's about all I have to say I guess, we'll see
      how it goes.

      Already, I have a new perspective on videoblogging just from doing it
      this way. If it weren't for the rest of you, this would have never
      happened. So I blame it all on you . .
    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2005
        nice!

        On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:46:34 -0000, Andrew Baron
        <videoblogyahoo@...> wrote:

        > I predict a sudden demise with this one; its my first personal/public
        > videoblog . . . eh.
        >
        > http://b.sides.tv
        >
        > Very much unlike Rocketboom, this is just a personal experiment and
        > I'm not really indending to abide by any guidelines or cater to any
        > standards or needs though your comments are important to me, obviously
        > - i'm trying. But that's about all I have to say I guess, we'll see
        > how it goes.
        >
        > Already, I have a new perspective on videoblogging just from doing it
        > this way. If it weren't for the rest of you, this would have never
        > happened. So I blame it all on you . .

        ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
        i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
        =====================
      • jim stewart
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2005
          Wow - I really enjoyed it. The quality was excellent. Geez it looks
          bloody cold though.
          Jim Stewart
          Melb Australia

          <videoblogyahoo@...> wrote:

          > I predict a sudden demise with this one; its my first personal/public
          > videoblog . . . eh.
          >
          > http://b.sides.tv
          >
          > Very much unlike Rocketboom, this is just a personal experiment and
          > I'm not really indending to abide by any guidelines or cater to any
          > standards or needs though your comments are important to me, obviously
          > - i'm trying. But that's about all I have to say I guess, we'll see
          > how it goes.
          >
          > Already, I have a new perspective on videoblogging just from doing it
          > this way. If it weren't for the rest of you, this would have never
          > happened. So I blame it all on you . .
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • ryanne hodson
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 16, 2005
            yo
            you got an rss 2.0 feed dude?
            i want to ANt you

            --
            we ARE the media.

            new videos daily:
            http://ryanedit.blogspot.com

            Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
            http://www.antnottv.org

            RSS (subscribe to my blog):
            http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog

            What is RSS Ryan?
            http://news.yahoo.com/rss

            ~Ryan Hodson~
            Video Editor/Producer
            http://ryanedit.com
          • Lisa Harper
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 17, 2005
              Loved the soundtrack.

              You know... seeing these first person perspectives really makes me
              wish we had cameras with a wider field of view that could give you
              sense of the peripheral.

              Lisa

              On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:49:22 +1100, jim stewart <jimboot@...> wrote:

              > Wow - I really enjoyed it. The quality was excellent. Geez it looks
              > bloody cold though.
              > Jim Stewart
              > Melb Australia
              >

              > On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:46:34 -0000, Andrew Baron
              > <videoblogyahoo@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I predict a sudden demise with this one; its my first personal/public
              > > videoblog . . . eh.
              > >
              > > http://b.sides.tv
              > >
              > > Very much unlike Rocketboom, this is just a personal experiment and
              > > I'm not really indending to abide by any guidelines or cater to any
              > > standards or needs though your comments are important to me, obviously
              > > - i'm trying. But that's about all I have to say I guess, we'll see
              > > how it goes.
              > >
              > > Already, I have a new perspective on videoblogging just from doing it
              > > this way. If it weren't for the rest of you, this would have never
              > > happened. So I blame it all on you . .
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Lisa Harper
              http://www.lisaharper.org
            • Adam Quirk
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 17, 2005
                > i want to ANt you

                Anybody else find this hilarious?
              • ryanne hodson
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 17, 2005
                  On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:31:41 -0500, Adam Quirk <bullemhead@...> wrote:

                  > > i want to ANt you
                  >
                  > Anybody else find this hilarious?

                  hey it's true ok?
                • [biccio]
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005
                    > Already, I have a new perspective on videoblogging just from doing it
                    > this way. If it weren't for the rest of you, this would have never
                    > happened. So I blame it all on you . .

                    This is so nice.... to my personal taste this is much like what I
                    expect from a videoblog.

                    - fabrizio

                    ======================
                    Storielaterali.Vlog
                    http://vlog.storielaterali.com
                  • Andrew Baron
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005
                      Hey, thanks to EVERYONE for your nice comments on this. Wow, again,
                      I'm amazed by the community here. It's inspired me to do more -
                      working on it right now. . .

                      > This is so nice.... to my personal taste this is much like what I
                      > expect from a videoblog.
                      >
                      > - fabrizio
                    • ryanne hodson
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005