Re: [videoblogging] Re: Pixelodeon attendees

    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2007
      > If I get a chance I can head over and check them out. If I can find a
      > place like the "Twin Palms" in SF we score but L.A. and by extension
      > Hollywood is a little different.

      once we find an appropriate motel, we're planning on reserving a bunch of rooms.
      so shout out if you find the one that would be good.

      > AFI is not accessible at night by public transport. You can get kinda,
      > sorta close but it is a heck of walk you really don't want to make at
      > night. You want to rent a car or a van if a bunch is heading to town.

      we can figure out car sharing in town.
      the more people who rent a car....the easier as well.

      jay

      --
      Here I am....
      http://jaydedman.com

      Check out the latest project:
      http://pixelodeonfest.com/
      Webvideo festival this June!!!!
    • Ron Watson
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 24, 2007
        I was just wondering if any of you thought it would be worth it to
        mirror our videoblog on wordpress.com.

        So far, we've just been doings stuff homegrown and through blogger.

        Are there any benefits in terms of distribution to create a
        Wordpress.com mirror?

        Cheers,

        Ron Watson

        On the Web: