Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1, 2007
      To me, videos on YouTube meet the definition of being video on a
      blog. They are videos presented in reverse chronological order, with
      a way to link to them.

      --
      Steve Garfield
      http://SteveGarfield.com
      Message 130 of 130 , May 4, 2007
        On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

        > I know that sources that require subscriptions are heavily discouraged.
        > I've never looked up student newspapers though. I'd say there's a good
        > chance they're ok. You should check it out.

        ... does this mean "The Journal of Experimental Psychology" or "Science" or
        the "New England Journal of Medicine" are discouraged a reliable sources?
        (Since they require a subscription?)

        ... just trying to understand

        ... Richard

        --