Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

  • Michael Verdi
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1 8:00 AM
      On 5/1/07, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

      > Patrick, in the comments of Richard's definition on his blog http://
      > www.kashum.com/blog/1156867771, agreed with him about genre.

      Patrick most certainly didn't agree with Richard. Please re-read that
      - it's a pretty good discussion especially in light of a world where
      many of the people on YouTube call themselves vloggers and many many
      many sites on the web now include video.

      - Verdi

      --
      http://michaelverdi.com
      http://spinxpress.com
      Message 130 of 130 , May 4 9:35 AM
        On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

        > I know that sources that require subscriptions are heavily discouraged.
        > I've never looked up student newspapers though. I'd say there's a good
        > chance they're ok. You should check it out.

        ... does this mean "The Journal of Experimental Psychology" or "Science" or
        the "New England Journal of Medicine" are discouraged a reliable sources?
        (Since they require a subscription?)

        ... just trying to understand

        ... Richard

        --