Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1, 2007
      The only thing this discussion has done for me, is confirm the fact
      that I would never want to contribute to Wikipedia.

      You know what's funny and sad in this, a tool that should be used to
      help someone, to guide someone, to give them a source to find out
      information is instead worthless, look at the
      page, "unverified", "disputed", etc and etc,

      oh, wait, those are gone, no they are back, ok, now everything is
      gone, no...wait, it's back....oh, nope its gone...oh, back again

      how could ANYONE get anything useful out of this bickering and back
      and forth squalibling.....it's sad.....just sad.....

      Heath
      http://batmangeek.com

      Message 130 of 130 , May 4, 2007
        On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

        > I know that sources that require subscriptions are heavily discouraged.
        > I've never looked up student newspapers though. I'd say there's a good
        > chance they're ok. You should check it out.

        ... does this mean "The Journal of Experimental Psychology" or "Science" or
        the "New England Journal of Medicine" are discouraged a reliable sources?
        (Since they require a subscription?)

        ... just trying to understand

        ... Richard

        --