RE: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

  • Tom Gosse
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1, 2007
      Ah yes, the classic case of circular definitions. That is repeating the
      defined term within the definition itself. This is the kind of writing that
      my seventh grade English teacher would have crossed out with a big red
      pencil.

      Irish Hermit ( a hermit that is Irish) aka Tom

      _____

      Message 130 of 130 , May 4, 2007
        On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

        > I know that sources that require subscriptions are heavily discouraged.
        > I've never looked up student newspapers though. I'd say there's a good
        > chance they're ok. You should check it out.

        ... does this mean "The Journal of Experimental Psychology" or "Science" or
        the "New England Journal of Medicine" are discouraged a reliable sources?
        (Since they require a subscription?)

        ... just trying to understand

        ... Richard

        --