Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1, 2007
      I've a collection of links to all top notch articles about vlogging
      (including both blog and MSM stuff) HERE:

      http://del.icio.us/love_detective/vlogpresskit

      Lots of cites from the NY Times and Heralds from all over.

      Jan

      On 4/30/07, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

      > It's brilliant, isn't it - the idiocy of an online resource which is
      > edited by someone who says 'let's find a better source - blog sources
      > are frowned on', in response to me linking to a Search page of this
      > Group, which lists all the conversation around "What is vlogging?"
      > So we have to find MSM sources for that?
      > Keep going. We've only just begun. We're going to have to be quite
      > robust.
      > Rupert
      >
      > On 30 Apr 2007, at 21:55, Jan McLaughlin wrote:
      >
      > - Go to the previous version you wish to reinstate
      > - Edit it
      > - Copy the code
      > - Return to the original page
      > - Edit it
      > - Paste code
      >
      > :)
      >
      > XO,
      > Jan
      >
      > On 4/30/07, Cheryl <cheryl.colan@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yeah, how you revert to a previous version? I don't immediately
      > see that.
      > >
      > > cheryl
      > > www.hummingcrow.com
      > >
      > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <meade.dave@...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > wow he's already undone it all ...
      > > >
      > > > how does one undo his undo? (I'm all signed up and ready to
      > fight the
      > > > good fight) :-)
      > > >
      > > > - Dave

      > The Faux Press - better than real
      > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
      > http://twitter.com/fauxpress

      The Faux Press - better than real
      http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
      http://twitter.com/fauxpress

    • Richard (Show) Hall
      Message 130 of 130 , May 4, 2007
        On 5/3/07, Patrick Delongchamp <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

        > I know that sources that require subscriptions are heavily discouraged.
        > I've never looked up student newspapers though. I'd say there's a good
        > chance they're ok. You should check it out.

        ... does this mean "The Journal of Experimental Psychology" or "Science" or
        the "New England Journal of Medicine" are discouraged a reliable sources?
        (Since they require a subscription?)

        ... just trying to understand

        ... Richard

        --