WP Theme question

  • amani_c
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 5:50 PM
      I found a theme I liked and saved to my hard drive.
      I also have a "theme viewer" account. I tried uploading the theme,
      but how do I install it? It must be something simple... ahhhh.

      Peace!

      www.myurbanreport.com (coming soon!)
    • Carl Weaver
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Hi, Amani. Go to "themes" and then just click on the theme you want. It's
        really that simple.

        Oh, yeah - the theme should be saved in the \wp-content\themes folder.

        Good luck!

        Cheers,
        Carl Weaver

        Carl Weaver
        Photographer
        http://www.carlweaver.com
        http://www.camerasamurai.com
        http://www.dcmetrostories.com - Stories about the people, places and events
        in the DC Metro Area
        http://nextlifeintheafternoon.com - A Journey Through Thailand
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          > Hi, Amani. Go to "themes" and then just click on the theme you want. It's
          > really that simple.
          > Oh, yeah - the theme should be saved in the \wp-content\themes folder.

          we helped the Swajana.com guys...ryanne made these screencast tutorials.
          http://swajana.pbwiki.com/Documentation
          Might be specific for what we were doing...but would give you an idea.

          Here I am....
          http://jaydedman.com

          Check out the latest project:
          http://pixelodeonfest.com/